- Venue Gates open at 1:00pm
- Festival pass / wristband must be worn at all times
- Line-up / set times subject to change
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
- The festival is age +19
- Q: Does Unbuckled have an age-limit?
Yes. Unbuckled is a strictly 19+ event. 19 is the Age of Majority in the province of British Columbia.
- Q: Will there be tickets sold at the Event?
If the event is not sold out in advance there will be tickets available at the event Box Office.
- Q: What is included with my ticket purchase?
Your Unbuckled ticket gives you access to the event, music, food, the saloon, vendors, games and competitions. All tickets include a free Madjack, a smokie, and a freezie.
- Q: Does the price of general admission include food & beverages?
All tickets include afree Madjack, a smokie, and a freezie. Still thirsty after that? The venue is fully licensed and there will be plenty of tasty grub & refreshin’ bevies for purchase. Check out The Ranchmans’ Grill where food will be in the $8-$12 range (with a couple of options under and over), and Tippler’s Saloon with drinks ranging from $6-$8.
- Q: Will there be vegetarian food offered?
Yes, please check out the menu at here.
- Q: Can we bring our own food or beverages?
No, all food & beverages must be purchased on site. Check out the menu here.
- Q: How do I book a yard?
You can book a yard for the event here.
- Q: How much does it cost to book a yard?
There are a limited number of yards available and they cost $195 (not including taxes and fees).
- Q: How will I be able to identify my/our yard?
You will be met by a host when you check in who’ll direct you to your yard.
- Q: What comes with the yard?
Please click here to see what is included in a yard, as well as what decorative items you CAN and CAN’T bring.
- Q: How much does it cost to create or join a team?
Team registration is free for all Unbuckled ticket holders.
- Q: How do I create or join a team?
You can create or join a team here.
- Q: Do I need to be a member of a team in order to participate in the tournaments?
Yes, you will need to create or join a team to participate in the tournaments. Your team must have a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 15 people in it.
- Q: Do I need to be a member of a team in order to participate in the games?
- Q: What it the entertainment schedule?
The lineup this year is:
Locked N Loaded: 6:00PM-6:45PM
The Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer: 8:30PM-9:30PM
- Q: How do I become a food vendor or non-food vendor?
You can apply here.
- Q: Are you hiring volunteers at the event?
No, but thanks for checking!
- Q: How can I apply to be a Wrangler?
Please apply here in order to be considered as a Wrangler for the 2016 event.
- Q: Will there be somewhere to lock up my bike?
There will be bike lockers available for secure, on-site storage of your bikes.
- Q: Are pets allowed?
Due to safety concerns, no pets are allowed on event grounds.
- Q: Are credit cards accepted?
The Saloon and Grill are cash only but there is an ATM on site. However, both credit cards and cash are accepted for ticket purchases at the event Box Office.
- Q: Will you be selling items from the merch store at the event?
Yes, however there is very limited supply of inventory for these items so if you leave your purchases for the day of the event they could very well be sold out. We recommend that you purchase online now and your items will be ready to pick up at the merch tent on Saturday.
- Q: Regarding injuries and personal conduct
Festival organizers will not be held liable for ANY damages caused by attendees to themselves, others, or property during or after the event. All people looking to participate in any of the games or team tournaments will need to sign a waiver first to get their wristband that will allow them to participate in any of the activities.
- Q: Will there be a lost and found?
Yes. All items found will be kept at the myZone offices in Yaletown for up to 7 days following the event. Submit your claims to Austin@unbuckled.ca following the event and we’ll let you know if we found your stuff.
- Q: Will there be First Aid on site?